Tuesday 2 December 2014

Evaluation

I have really enjoyed this project, Redheads and Royalty. I have already gained so many skills throughout the past weeks, my favourite has been learning the different crimping methods, particularly the technique using the Geisha Pin, and wrapping the hair around it and applying heat. I enjoyed creating designs that would be on my hair, so I kept in mind my shape face, and designed the hair around that. I feel I have been good with my time management, and was able to give my partner my design before the practise sessions. I would have liked to of used a model as I feel I could have relied on them more to attend the sessions, as my partner being absent held me back, and although I tried to practise with what I could, I hadn't seen her design so could only practise my own design. I have been successful in creating my partner's look, within the time frame, and followed her design. As I had never worked with fake hair as padding, this was my difficulty in the practise session. I only had one practise session with my partner before completing the design, so this was stressful at first, but I got the hang of it as I practised attaching the hair a few times. I have really enjoyed this unit, and feel my skills have developed and I am now more confident working with hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment